Pages

Mar 17, 2009

Grand Opening... First Posting...

Finally.... I can design my own blog.. I am sooo happy...


I like writing and I like to express my self through writing so i can share anything i want. Everything...
It's already 1.47 am now. So silent here and i just being accompanied by the rain.. Oh i love rain.. Please be with me forever, hahaha (silly). I still not sleep yet because of this blog. I really want to make my own blog and i have tried to make it few hours ago and always failed but i didn't give up and finally.. My new blog has been created.. Hurray.. :)


I receive any compliment and comment from you guys.. But i will not receive your criticism, critical analysis or critical stories from you because my assignments already make me sooo panic.. :)



So, i pronounce "Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim"... for my new blog.. :)

Alhamdulillaah...

No comments: