Pages

Sep 26, 2010

A bit Busy


It has been two days that I haven't posted any article or my writing on this blog. I feel such a loooooooooooong time hehehe.. Well, it's definitely because I am a bit busy writing a paper that should be submitted in couple few days. It's very stressful thou'. Imagine, I still could not finish it after been concentrating on it since these few days. Masya Allah..

Furthermore, I was not feeling so well since friday night so I took 2 tablets of panadol. Panadol is a kind of pain killer and it did work for the pain I had last friday night. That pain always comes again and again at night and it is bothering me so much.

Tonight, I'm still focusing on my work. Still trying to give my full concentration for this.And one more thing, doing a paper while listening to a music is a must!!

All right then, I have to go back to my work now and wish me luck pliiiiiiiiiiiis. Talk to you later. C ya..

No comments: