Pages

Apr 15, 2010

It's Thursday!!!

Owh well, I know it's Thursday. The important thing is, after today's class I have no more classes 'til next Wednesday... *yeyyy*

This morning I got up earlier than usual,had shower and went to the library. Surprisingly, I was the third person who came to this postgrad room hahaha.. cool!!!

Every time I come to this room, it is already full of other students and all of the computers have been occupied. Or might be it is still early in the morning hahaha..

All rite then, it's reading time. Should focus on my reading now as it was the reason why I came here this early morning.

FOCUS ON YOUR READINGS YANTI!!! AND DO NOT OPEN YOUR FACEBOOK'S PAGE!!! >.<

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha...can you? can you not opening your FB? I think you're already addicted. like me. without me realizing it, I'm automatically type www.facebook.com on my browser. lol

Rahma Yanti said...

hahaha.. you are right. when I opened the browser, FB was the first home page lol
and my reading was ended on FB's home page not the books >.<