Pages

Mar 20, 2009

I did it, I did it...

Today, one of my job is finished, I have submitted my assignment to my lecturer. The tiring and stressing work that I have to do.

You know, in the stressful time of doing my assignment I always think about designing my cute blog. It made so curious , I couldn't sleep well until I know how to get what I want. And now... after finishing the class, I went to the library to check e-mail coz last night I sent e-mail to ega still asking about designing of the blog. Finally I follow her instruction and re-design setting and see what I have done.. I did it, I finally could put the counter in my blog, hehehe..

You might say I am silly coz thinking only about the counter, but i don't care.. I think I want it so have to try to get it... Maju terus pantang mundur, hehehe

I am in the library now and I really want to go home now.. I am sleepyyyy...
See ya...

No comments: