Pages

Mar 17, 2009

Fiuuhh...

Finally i could make a new and a nice layout for my blog. I am so happy because i have done this since last night and I always failed.

I would say thanks to Ega, for the direct tutorial between Melbourne and Jakarta by phone. What a long distance that we have and finally it works. Look at my blog now, this is also because of you :)

I also want to say that I really miss my family and my best friends today. You know, before my class started, i really wanted to start the class earlier. But now, whenever the classes have begun and after having assignments I started to think, "why the class should begin so fast". Hehehe..

All right then, I have not enough time now coz I still have assignment to do.

Hm.. klo lagi pusying begini bagusnya dengerin lagu dangdut kali ya.. Tarik maaanngg...

No comments: